Residential treatment programs provide a place for clients to recover from addiction. The 24/7 care at a residential treatment center in Orange County, CA builds a lasting foundation for all levels of addiction treatment programs.
What to Expect in a Residential Treatment Program
At a residential treatment center in Orange County, CA, clients get away from addiction triggers. Residential treatment programs provide a safe, drug-free setting to heal from months or years of substance abuse.
Individuals stay at the facility overnight anywhere from 30 to 90 days. An addiction specialist recommends the most effective length of stay depending on the situation. For example, those who require dual diagnosis treatment may be advised to stay in treatment longer to heal from addiction and mental health disorders.
A mix of addiction treatment programs and therapies are utilized to rebuild a solid foundation against addiction habits. Although these programs may also be available in an outpatient setting, inpatient programs are more intensive.
Individuals may participate in the following programs:
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Holistic treatment
- Relapse prevention program
There are many programs and techniques that can be utilized for addiction recovery. Talk to a recovery expert to find out which programs will benefit you or your loved one. They will discuss which level of care is best.
Importance of a Residential Treatment Program
Although residential treatment programs are a single level of rehab care, they can be instrumental in addiction recovery.
Staying away from home for treatment helps individuals focus solely on recovery. They’re removed from known and unknown triggers of addiction. Removed from the stress of work, school, and family. With a body free of drugs and alcohol, the recovery process truly begins.
The importance of a residential treatment program can be seen for years to come. The longer a person stays active in addiction treatment, the better their quality of sober living. Although relapse is part of the process, staying in treatment reduces the risks of returning to old habits.
Who Benefits from a Residential Treatment Program?
Those who struggle with severe substance abuse or mental health disorders will benefit from a residential treatment program.
The following disorders alone or co-occurring can be treated residentially:
- Substance abuse, such as heroin, alcohol, and prescription drug
- Anxiety disorders from generalized to social anxiety
- Major depressive disorder
- Eating disorders, such as binge eating
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
Residential treatment centers in Orange County, CA also offer a safe place to live during treatment. Even if disorder symptoms are not severe, those who have unstable home lives or unsupportive relationships benefit from residential treatment.
Continuing with Rehab Levels of Care
Levels of care after a residential treatment center in Orange County, CA include:
- Partial hospitalization treatment program (PHP). PHP provides full-time care for hours at a time.
- Intensive outpatient treatment program (IOP). IOP services are applied if clients have a safe and drug and alcohol-free home. Individualized treatment may include therapies and vocational development programs.
- Outpatient treatment. Outpatient rehab programs assess relapse triggers, develop a prevention plan, and provide monitoring after clients return to regular routines.
- Alumni and community program. Support continues after outpatient programs end. Recovery resources are always available.
Using continuing levels of care for addiction treatment, individuals find a more vibrant, sober life with a decreased chance of relapse.
Contact Renaissance Recovery
By offering multiple levels of care for addiction treatment, clients find relief at Renaissance Recovery. Contact us today for access and transitional services to residential treatment centers in Orange County, CA. Find relief from substance use and mental health disorder symptoms.
Call 866.330.9449 to learn about rehab levels of care and break the chains of addiction.