The Renaissance Recovery Mission
Renaissance Recovery provides a structured, supportive, family-based environment for clients to grow and develop healthy habits and life skills. In addition, clients learn the coping mechanisms needed to lead and support a functional and successful lifestyle—sober. We are a long-term, solution-based addiction treatment center, where client recovery is our top priority. We provide a multitude of addiction treatment programs in California that provide the necessary support for long-term addiction recovery including:
- Partial hospitalization treatment program. PHP treats both mental health and substance use disorders with programs that allow clients to return home every night.
- Medication-assisted treatment program. Medications are used in conjunction with counseling and addiction rehab programs for the best recovery experience.
- Addiction therapy services in CA. Addiction therapies range from individual and family therapy to cognitive-behavioral and trauma therapy.
- Mental health treatment program. Treating both substance abuse and mental health issues are critical for lasting recovery. These problems often go hand-in-hand.
- Experiential and adventure-based program. Keeping away from drug or alcohol use becomes easier at a residential rehab center, but experiential programs build up the tools you need to stay sober outside of rehab.
We utilize a gender-specific, holistic approach to recovery that employs multiple therapeutic methods to help heal the mind, the body, and the spirit simultaneously.
Our Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
Every substance abuse treatment program is individualized to the needs of the client. We start by getting to know you, your history with addiction and what happened during previous attempts at recovery. From there, we develop a treatment plan that is unique to your situation. Specialized substance abuse treatment programs include:
- Alcohol addiction treatment
- Cocaine addiction treatment
- Heroin addiction treatment
- Opiate and opioid addiction treatment
- Prescription drug addiction treatment
These programs address the individual symptoms of abuse for each substance to get clients on the right track.
Treating Every Part of Addiction
If there are underlying mental health disorders that have led to substance abuse or vice versa, Renaissance Recovery certified therapists help clients resolve these problems. Many mental health issues co-occur with addiction, including anxiety and depression disorders. Upon intake, specialists will evaluate which of the following programs can benefit your recovery:
- Individual and group therapy
- Gender-specific treatment
- Anxiety treatment program
- PTSD treatment program
- Dual diagnosis treatment program
- Mental health IOP
Additionally, the following are used to reduce the strong effects of relapse triggers:
Addiction Treatment at Renaissance Recovery
If you or a loved one struggles with addiction, substance use, or mental health disorders, our dedicated team of certified experts can help. Contact Renaissance Recovery for individualized and proven-effective treatment programs. Call 866.330.9449 to speak with friendly addiction treatment specialists about visiting Renaissance Recovery in Fountain Valley, California.