Structured Sober Living
Sober living homes provide a distraction-free residence for individuals in addiction recovery programs. Men and women enjoy structured living and activities to continue outpatient treatment programs before returning home.
During or after addiction treatment services at Renaissance Recovery, clients can transition to our partner facility’s sober living homes. The District Recovery Community provides men and women with a safe and supportive environment to continue their recovery.
Call [Direct] today to join the recovery community at a structured sober living home.
Outpatient Rehab Options
There are many options available for outpatient rehab in California. To ensure continued recovery, it is important to transition through the different levels of care based on a doctor’s recommendation. Drug and alcohol rehab may start in residential treatment, but outpatient rehab programs are just as critical for sobriety.
Take advantage of the following outpatient rehab options for recovery:
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP) – During IOP, individuals receive an intense regimen of addiction treatment and therapy services without staying at the rehab center.
- Outpatient treatment program – Outpatient care provides flexibility for those who need to work, attend school, or take care of their family during the week.
- Structured sober living – Sober living homes provide a drug-free place to stay along with events and activities to promote sobriety.
- Alumni and community – After completing initial addiction recovery services, the alumni and community members stay connected to each other and their recovery resources. This provides extra accountability and well-being through community involvement.
If your home environment is not conducive to recovery, whether due to triggers or the presence of drugs, join a sober living program. While staying at a sober living home, you gain access to a safe living space and any outpatient treatment options.
Call [Direct] to discuss combining outpatient rehab with structured sober living in Southern California
The Importance of Sober Living Programs
Even after weeks or months of addiction treatment programs, returning home to an unstable environment can derail those efforts. Continuing to the next level of care with a sober living program in Southern California helps individuals transition gradually back into daily routines.
Sober living homes are drug and alcohol-free settings for continued abstinence. From house activities and outpatient treatment and events, there are no opportunities to access old or new harmful substances of abuse.
Structured sober living during recovery is vital to provide necessary support after rehab. The staff team and peers in the house are right by your side. When addiction triggers occur, you know where to turn.
Another importance of structured sober living is to promote active involvement in addiction recovery. While doctors recommend staying at least ninety days in treatment, those who participate in sober living stay for an average of over one hundred fifty days, according to a study in the Journal of Psychoactive Drugs. This level of participation ensures the maximum benefits of recovery programs. The longer one stays active in recovery, the more effective that treatment is.
What to Expect at a Sober Living Home
Those staying at a sober living home can expect lots of laughter and life skill development. As individuals in recovery reintegrate into more responsibilities, it is crucial to also show the joys in life. With a group of like-minded men or women, the world is explored through fun activities promoting overall well-being and life skills training to prepare participants.
During structured sober living, one can expect the following:
- On-site management to ensure guest safety
- Personal accountability for growth, progress, and positive outlooks
- Tutoring to gain the knowledge to improve personal finances or career opportunities
- Job assistance to uncover strengths and ideal career placements
- Community activities for large-scale bonding from ski trips to paintball
- Yoga sessions to mitigate stress and promote mindfulness
Structured Sober Living in California
Renaissance Recovery provides access to many levels of care, including sober living programs at The District Recovery Center. Contact us today at [Direct] to participate in structured sober living activities.