Believe it or not, more people struggle with substance abuse than most people know. In fact, substance abuse is a problem among people of all ages and walks of life. Thankfully, for those living in Southern California, there are substance abuse treatment centers that can help. However, what kind of addiction treatment programs should people look for?
Signs and Symptoms of Substance Abuse
First of all, people need to know if they require substance abuse treatment. They need the ability to spot the signs in themselves and others. After all, people who struggle with substance abuse don’t always seek help on their own. Sometimes, it’s up to friends and family members to help them understand that they need professional help.
At Renaissance Recovery Center, we teach people the signs and symptoms of substance abuse. We believe that everyone should be able to spot the signs. For that reason, we teach everyone about the symptoms during family counseling. A few of the physical indicators that family and friends need to watch out for include:
- Difficulty sleeping
- Extreme changes in appearance
- Suspicious behavior
- Bloodshot eyes
- Changes in appetite
- Changes in sleep patterns
- Sudden weight loss or weight gain
- Deterioration of physical appearance or personal grooming habits
- Unusual smells on breath, body, or clothing
- Tremors, slurred speech, or impaired coordination
Substance abuse disorder also affects people’s behavior. Those addicted to substances may experience:
- A decrease in attendance and performance at work or school
- Unexplained financial problems
- Theft of property
- Engaging in secretive or suspicious behaviors
- Sudden change in friends, favorite hangouts, or hobbies
- Frequently getting into trouble
Of course, these are just a few of the signs of substance abuse. Everyone is different, so it takes a professional to diagnose substance use disorder. This professional can also help people understand the consequences of addiction too.
Programs at Renaissance Recovery’s Substance Abuse Treatment Center
Unfortunately, drug addiction is commonplace in modern society. Most people do not reach out for help due to fear of losing their job or financial constraints. At Renaissance Recovery Center, we will work with you to ensure you get the substance abuse treatment you need.
Our rehab insurance verification will help you determine if your insurance is accepted. Contact us now by calling 866.268.1206 for help verifying your insurance and for information regarding your financial options for treatment.
We offer a range of substance abuse treatment programs in California to provide the necessary addiction treatment and support for lasting recovery, including:
- Alcohol Addiction Treatment Program
- Cocaine Addiction Treatment Program
- Heroin Addiction Treatment Program
- Meth Addiction Treatment Program
- Opioid Addiction Treatment Program
- Xanax Addiction Treatment Program
Renaissance Recovery’s Addiction Therapy Services
Overcoming drug addiction requires comprehensive drug addiction treatment. Renaissance Recovery Center offers a range of addiction treatment programs and addiction therapy services in Southern California that treat not only the physical symptoms of your drug addiction but also the underlying mental health conditions that contribute to your addiction. You will learn valuable relapse coping skills to avoid future relapse.
Upon your admission into Renaissance Recovery Center, the addiction treatment staff will conduct a mental health assessment to compile a personalized addiction treatment plan based on your unique mental health needs. Addiction treatment programs and addiction therapy services offered at Renaissance Recovery Center include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Holistic Therapy Program
- Intensive Outpatient Rehab Program
- Medication-Assisted Treatment Program
- Outpatient Treatment Program
- Partial Hospitalization Program
- Vocational Development Program
Contact Renaissance Recovery Center Today
Find out what it really takes to overcome substance abuse. Let our substance abuse treatment center provide the resources you need. Find out more when you contact Renaissance Recovery Center today by calling 866.268.1206 or completing our convenient online form.